Restaurant | Family Style |
Gyu-Kaku, meaning "Horn of the Bull" in Japanese, provides the authentic Japanese yakiniku (grilled barbecue) dining experience where customers share premium cooked meats over a flaming charcoal grill, while sipping on Japanese sake, shochu, and frosty cold beers. Gyu-Kaku offers a wide range of meats including the best-seller Harami Skirt Steak in Miso Marinade and Certified Angus Kalbi Short Rib in Tare Sweet Soy Marinade. We want our food dining experience to inspire laughter, conversation, and amazing times! You can't help it - with a personal grill installed at every table, everyone instantly becomes an expert cook. Our friendly staff aspires to lead guests through the dining experience with helpful suggestions. The sounds around you are of parties and laughter - the PERFECT choice for first dates, families, and catching up with friends.
Follow us on social media or visit our website for more information!
Multiple Locations on Oahu: Kalihi, Kapiolani, Kapolei, Mililani, Waikiki, Windward Mall
|Address:||1221 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 105|
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
- Goen Dining & Bar – Kailua Town Shopping Center
- Pho My Vi – Kaneohe Bay Shopping Center
- Nalu Health Bar and Cafe – Kailua Town Shopping Center
- Shay’s Filipino Cafe – Waipio Shopping Center and SALT Kakaako
- Maui Tacos – Pearl Highlands and Kailua Town
- Kenko-Ya – Kaneohe Bay Shopping Center
- Easy ‘Que – Kailua Town Shopping Center
- Hawaii Pot – Aikahi Park Shopping Center
- Free Appetizer & Drink Promotion (OFFER EXPIRED)
- The Hawaii Foodie Club has launched!
- Kunia Chinese Restaurant – Kunia Shopping Center
- Daiichi Ramen – Aikahi Park Shopping Center
- Taqueria el Gallo Rosa – Kailua Town Shopping Center
- BBQ Hut – Kunia Shopping Center
- Tasty Korean BBQ – Kaneohe Bay Center
- Kalapawai Market and Deli – Kailua Town Shopping Center
- Acapulco – Waipio Shopping Center
- Tanaka Ramen is Celebrating Their 1 Year Anniversary!
- Ming’s Canton Food – Pearl Highlands Center