Restaurant | Family Style |
Gyu-Kaku, meaning "Horn of the Bull" in Japanese, provides the authentic Japanese yakiniku (grilled barbecue) dining experience where customers share premium cooked meats over a flaming charcoal grill, while sipping on Japanese sake, shochu, and frosty cold beers. Gyu-Kaku offers a wide range of meats including the best-seller Harami Skirt Steak in Miso Marinade and Certified Angus Kalbi Short Rib in Tare Sweet Soy Marinade. We want our food dining experience to inspire laughter, conversation, and amazing times! You can't help it - with a personal grill installed at every table, everyone instantly becomes an expert cook. Our friendly staff aspires to lead guests through the dining experience with helpful suggestions. The sounds around you are of parties and laughter - the PERFECT choice for first dates, families, and catching up with friends.
Follow us on social media or visit our website for more information!
Multiple Locations on Oahu: Kalihi, Kapiolani, Kapolei, Mililani, Waikiki, Windward Mall
|Address:||1221 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 105|
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
- Goen Dining & Bar – Kailua Town Shopping Center
- Pho My Vi – Kaneohe Bay Shopping Center
- Nalu Health Bar and Cafe – Kailua Town Shopping Center
- Shay’s Filipino Cafe – Waipio Shopping Center and SALT Kakaako
- Maui Tacos – Pearl Highlands and Kailua Town
- Kenko-Ya – Kaneohe Bay Shopping Center
- Easy ‘Que – Kailua Town Shopping Center
- Hawaii Pot – Aikahi Park Shopping Center
- Free Appetizer & Drink Promotion (OFFER EXPIRED)
- The Hawaii Foodie Club has launched!
- Take a Tax Break at Tanaka Ramen & Izakaya!
- New Year, New Slurps: Tanaka Ramen & Izakaya Dishes Out New Combo and Happy Hour Menus
- Special Olympics Hawaii’s Tip A Cop Fundraiser
- Calabash & Cooks Serves Up Support for Mālama Learning Center, October 15
- Maui Cookie Lab Plans First Brick and Mortar Shop in Kahului￼
- Celebrate May the 4th Be With You Day with Special Olympics Hawaii at City Square Shopping Center
- Tanaka Ramen & Izakaya’s New Seasonal Menu is “Ra-men” to be!
- Hawaii Welcomes a New Dessert Shop That Will Make Every Man-go Crazy
- Tin Hut BBQ – Pearl Highlands Shopping Center
- Pampanga Kitchen – Pearl Highlands Shopping Center